All The Wonder

It's the beginning of the year and I feel like missed something from the last year...

More specifically I am talking about this lovely debut EP called "All The Wonder" by Eau Claire, which came out in September while I was taking a break from blogging. The two-track EP consists of the title track "All The Wonder" and "Room" feat. Camille Michelle Gray and both are absolute stellar. I hope you've already had a chance to listen those two tracks, but if you haven't, now is your chance.

While I like both tracks, there's something about the melody and the vocals on "Room" which has me melting like ice cream on a hot summer day. So even if it might be cold winter where you are at the moment, warm yourself with these feel good house tunes and grab a copy or stream via the link below:





Get/Stream "All The Wonder" EP by Eau Claire via ITUNES / SPOTIFY
Follow Eau Claire on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER

Comments

Popular Posts