I Miss You


U.S. duo Grey have had their single "I Miss You" feat. Bahari remixed by Lophiile and it's dang refreshing.

I think it's safe to say that this version is quite a bit sexier sounding than the original. The soft synth chords give plenty of room for the vocal to shine during the verses, while the chorus/drop builds interest thanks some clever "reverse" sounding vocal chop. While I can't say that I prefer this version over the original, Lophiile certainly manages to set a completely different mood... and what is better than having one cool version of a track you like? Yes, you guessed it! It's having two! :)



Stream "I Miss You" (Lophiile Remix) via SPOTIFY
Follow Grey on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER
Follow Lophiile on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER


Comments

Popular Posts