I Miss You


While away on my holiday I missed out on some seriously good releases. One of them is this new single by CID called "I Miss You". Despite the somewhat melancholic title, the overall vibe is delightfully positive sounding and shines thanks to some on point energy and catchy melodies. The NYC producer has in a short time managed to create a quality name for himself, delivering top notch releases on his own, but also together with legends such as Kaskade and CeeLo Green. This new track is a continuation of his own style and sound, staying true to his affinity to create memorable dance music.  

So if you're looking for the perfect track to kickstart your Saturday, "I Miss You" is out now on Hexagon and available via most major platforms. Stream right here or check the link below for alternative channels. 



Get/stream "I Miss You" by clicking HERE

Follow CID on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts